Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detailed Data Did Not Save
Detailed Data Did Not Save
Hi Again. I have used my S9 Autoset for nine nights so far. It saved detailed data on the SD card for the first 8 nights but on night 9, I got no detailed data, only summary data. I see in some different places on-line that it saves detailed data only for 7 days. Is that correct? If so, how does one get rid of the existing 7 days of data? Or does that only apply to machines before they had the SD cards. Is it possible that I did not have the SD card all the way in the machine? Will it hold the summary data for the past night in memory if the SD card is not inserted all the way?

One additional question - I believe the power brick and cord for the S9 is, I believe, capable of international use (Europe specifically) without a converter. Is that correct? If I am correct, the only thing I should need is an adapter plug - correct?

Thanks for the Help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detailed Data Did Not Save
(03-09-2012, 03:43 PM)DenD746 Wrote: Hi Again. I have used my S9 Autoset for nine nights so far. It saved detailed data on the SD card for the first 8 nights but on night 9, I got no detailed data, only summary data. I see in some different places on-line that it saves detailed data only for 7 days. Is that correct? If so, how does one get rid of the existing 7 days of data? Or does that only apply to machines before they had the SD cards. Is it possible that I did not have the SD card all the way in the machine? Will it hold the summary data for the past night in memory if the SD card is not inserted all the way?

One additional question - I believe the power brick and cord for the S9 is, I believe, capable of international use (Europe specifically) without a converter. Is that correct? If I am correct, the only thing I should need is an adapter plug - correct?

Thanks for the Help.

we have respironics so i don't know about your machine. i just looked at my wifes data card and it goes back to the first night, 9-30-2010 with many many days of detailed data. i can't believe you can only hold 7 days unless theres a machine setting that was set wrong. mine don't have a card setting.

you may need a new power cord assembly for the country's voltage if your power assembly or machine don't have a voltage switch to switch from 110 to 240v and 60 to 50hz, or whatever it is. i would definitely ask the manufacturer about your particular model and serial number to be sure.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
It saves the most recent 7 days of detailed data. When you download the data into ResScan, it will say something about data for some days already existing, do you want to discard or overwrite. Discard the imports for those days to preserve the older detailed data.

You don't need to delete the stuff off the sd card, it does its own housekeeping.

Note - this means that if you want to keep all the detailed data, you have to download it at least once a week.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the SD card for ResMed does only keep 7 days of detailed data.
Follow the procedure outlined by Chanlon above if you want to retain every night of detailed data.

Also, a day for ResMed is from 12:01 P.M. (Noon) to 12:00 P.M. (Noon) the next day.
Using the ResMed Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask with a chinstrap

I do not use either the Ramp nor the EPR Comfort features

Have been on CPAP since December 1998

This is my 3rd machine

I use the ResMed ResScan Software (Version 3.16)
Post Reply Post Reply
Check the download procedure (All Available Data) on page one and also ResScan clinical manual :
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...rsion-3-16

Via SD Card
365 summary sessions
30 detailed sessions
7 high-rate detailed sessions
http://www.resmed.com/us/assets/document...er_eng.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk's links brings up a good point.

The 7 day limit is only on the "high resolution" graphs of the detailed data.
Using the ResMed Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask with a chinstrap

I do not use either the Ramp nor the EPR Comfort features

Have been on CPAP since December 1998

This is my 3rd machine

I use the ResMed ResScan Software (Version 3.16)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 523 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 296 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Detailed data report on airsense 11 silverdr 2 1,438 08-25-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: silverdr
  How to cahnage and save settings on Dreamstation winther 2 518 01-07-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: winther
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,683 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  A11 clinical menu won't let me save settings SaldusMiegas 4 725 10-27-2022, 01:38 AM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 920 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.