Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead
Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead
Hello Fellow Hoseheads,

First off, I apologize for the dumb question. I have searched for an answer for days to no avail.

Okay, so I have been using Rescan software and Sleepyhead both for about a week. I know how to download detailed data into Rescan so that I have the flow waveforms, etc. However, for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it in Sleepyhead! Everyone keeps telling me Sleepyhead is better, and I'd really like to figure this out and start really learning just this one program.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead
I don't think Sleepyhead has been programmed to accept the Aircurve ST data. If you want me to include the data on the next Sleepyhead update, I will give you a Dropbox folder address. I will need a complete copy of your SD card (all folders and data as they appear on the SD card), and a copy of ResScan detailed reports. This information will be uploaded to a private Dropbox folder and shared with Mark Watkins (JediMark). I cannot promise he will update the software, but we are working on the Dreamstation BiPAP Auto SV Advanced and other projects for a new release. Let me know if you want to donate your data for this cause.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sleeprider

Wouldn't you know it-I finally ask, and then I accidentally find the solution.The data was there all along, but I think I had the graphs turned off.

My next step on my sleep apnea journey will very likely be a ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV as my current therapy is not working for my opioid induced disordered breathing. I'm hoping that Sleepyhead will work with that as well. If not, when the time comes I will happily give you a copy of my sd card as well as (another) donation.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
JAXKATY5437-

How did you turn your graphs back on? I may have the same problem. On each graph, it says "Plots Disabled" but I don't see how to enable them. Thanks to you...or anyone else who answers.

VisitorX
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the bottom right side of the daily page. There is a drop down box. Click on arrow to turn graphs on.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Opal Rose - I tried that; it didn't work. I think my problem is more complicated. I just started a new thread where I did the best I could to explain what has been happening. I should have noted in my post that I tried what you suggested, to no avail. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2017, 05:31 PM)VisitorX Wrote: Thanks Opal Rose - I tried that; it didn't work. I think my problem is more complicated. I just started a new thread where I did the best I could to explain what has been happening. I should have noted in my post that I tried what you suggested, to no avail. Thank you.

Ok, I’m sure someone will be able to figure it out.   Thinking-about
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
VisitorX:

For me, it was that drop down menu that OpalRose mentioned.
      Hope you get your's figured out soon!
Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose,

Now I'm having trouble again! There is no drop down menu now at he bottom right side of the daily page today!

Thanks. KatyDid
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 92 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR not downloading Happyeyes 8 335 01-30-2024, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 564 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.