Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Sleep Log
New Sleep Log
Hi Attached a couple of days with new Resmed 10 Auto - I previously hired one.  This was paired up with the P30I - appreciate any readings on this....

I think from my learned viewing this is pretty much Mouth Leak all the way through.  Odd thing is 90% of my time I breath through my nose in the day - night time seems I either get congested or not comfortable enough and take in air through my mouth.

Again appreciate guidance on settings etc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Sleep Log
You are doing fine. 2 things to think about. First you do not have a lot of centrals but if you start getting more - decrease your EPR. The other is to try and shut off the ramp. You are not getting therapy during ramp.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2020, 11:42 PM)staceyburke Wrote: You are doing fine. 2 things to think about. First you do not have a lot of centrals but if you start getting more - decrease your EPR. The other is to try and shut off the ramp. You are not getting therapy during ramp.

Thank you, overall use has made a significant drop from higher end of moderate and getting energy back.  Just need to sort the mouth breathing to smooth things out.  Yeah I’ll turn off ramp as I find it’s not really helping anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
I also have the p30i and had similar leaks. I picked up a resmed chin strap and leaks have basically gone. Hoping I don’t have to wear it forever (I have ordered a double sided mouth guard and also looking for a soft cervical collar somewhere). That strap is about $15 AUD (although cpap shop just gave it to me as I was a customer already).

You could try mouth taping also.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 204 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,359 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 807 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 3,199 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.