Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] SleepyHead data from an unusual night wth RERA & PB
Question 
SleepyHead data from an unusual night wth RERA & PB
Wanted to post some data from a night where there were PB & RERA events, one night from a brief period where I had tried extending my sleep interval for a few days.

Hopefully will get feedback on how to do better.  I don't typically have PB or RERA events, and don't understand why this might have happened. 
Any other feedback would be helpful also, of course.

The Imgur link is here, let me know if there's some better way to do this:

http://imgur.com/a/bPbpI

My unit is currently set at AFLEX 1.

Thanks!
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data from an unusual night wth RERA & PB
I don't think PB is an issue for you. The posted chart shows a lot of obstruction that would be improved by increasing the minimum pressure by 1-1.5 cm, but other than that it looks okay. AFlex is fine if you are comfortable with it, and I don't see that as affecting your therapy at this point.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like you're implying that something other than AFlex might be better. I'm intrigued, tell me more, please.

Can you explain what PB & RERA are, I'd prefer an explanation from someone with direct experience.

Would it be better if people put a PDF of their report on Dropbox and posted a link to that (assuming it's allowed)?
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
If you go to Software support on this site you can read "RobySue's Beginner's guide to SleepyHead". It explains a lot of things including PD and RERA.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 144 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help with spotting flow rate RERA's apnea505 3 182 03-14-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: apnea505
  [Equipment] unusual high pressure when starting treatment klbklb7 9 720 11-21-2023, 12:41 AM
Last Post: klbklb7
  Respiratory effort- related arousals (RERA's) MrIvanDrago 3 706 11-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,559 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  PLM pattern or RERA spikes? permabear 35 2,243 08-20-2023, 03:24 PM
Last Post: permabear
  My first full night of OSCAR data. How am I looking? frigid 6 791 08-18-2023, 02:28 PM
Last Post: frigid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.