Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters
RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters
FYI, YY20 is not a valid code as of Nov 9, 2020.  Wellue is still offering 10% discount.

O2 ring is $152.10 with 10% discount included.  Going to take the plunge.  Can't make myself buy the CMS50F again...

If there's a better discount someone please let me know soon!
Post Reply Post Reply
The code, "Wellue20", provides a 10% discount on the SleepU.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2020, 12:49 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The software; I use both Linux and Windows.  The Windows platform is straight forward. You connect the Wellue to your PC via the supplied USB/HID cable and download via their software.  

Using Linux gets a little creative.  You download the Wellue's data via Bluetooth to your phone.  You then transfer the data to your Linux box with a USB cable that will fit your phone or, move the stored data to your Google Drive on the phone and then access it within your Linux box.  

Incorporating it within OSCAR is a no-brainer.   Import your daily sleep data then go to Data ⇾ Import Viatom Data and select the location on your PC where you store the data, and select the file.  The data files are named by the date and start time with no file suffix. (example: 20201028233010)

If you are wondering, Viatom and Wellue are the same.  The name used depends on your market location in the world.

I just ordered the the Wellue O2 Ring.  I also downloaded the Mac O2 Insight Pro software from the Wellue/Viatom site.  I'm hoping that the "Import Viatom Data" option will work on a Mac with the O2 Ring. Do you happen to know if this is the case?  I'm assuming that it will, as i'm obviously working on Mac-based OSCAR software, and the option to import Viatom data is present.  I'm guessing if it didn't work, the option wouldn't be present.  Ha.  Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct. I don't own a Mac and don't have any firsthand knowledge of its operation. That is why I only listed the Windows and Linux OS's. I'm sure if they have it for a Mac, it will operate without incident.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2020, 11:46 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You are correct.  I don't own a Mac and don't have any firsthand knowledge of its operation.  That is why I only listed the Windows and Linux OS's.  I'm sure if they have it for a Mac, it will operate without incident.

Thanks for the response!  I should be receiving it on Thursday.  If there are any issues, i'll be sure to provide an update.
Post Reply Post Reply
As of 1/7/21, YR20 yields $20 off which is more than 10%. None of the 20% codes I could find (including YY20) worked.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-07-2021, 07:21 PM)celerity Wrote: As of 1/7/21, YR20 yields $20 off which is more than 10%. None of the 20% codes I could find (including YY20) worked.

Celerity, check my earlier response on this thread. I had a similar frustrating experience and contacted the company. They quickly provided a 20% discount code that worked.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue O2Ring Oximeter, good condition $75 OBO manacles 1 350 03-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals Sleeprider 19 11,026 01-30-2024, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Discount code for Dreem device Dormeo 4 2,159 10-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.