Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals
RE: Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals
Also, Supplier #3 has ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for $447.20 ($559 - 20% off with code SAVE20)
The "for her" version is priced higher.
Post Reply Post Reply
UPDATE:  ResMed AirSense models are selling out everywhere now.
Sale prices are very difficult at the moment.

All thanks to the Philips defective foam systems recall.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey man thanks for the info, I got severe sleep apnea(30>) and was diagnosed about 2 years ago after sleep study, prescribed with a DS1 and a F20 with pressure 4-8. and lady Nurse charged 600 for down payment. Then in less than a minute of giving me the machine i was out. no information of anything about how to adjust my machine etc etc. I couldn't take the machine mask after trying for a month, so i returned the machine and everything else including the mask and guess what, I couldn't get my money back. so well here I'm Stucked with a DS2 for about 3 weeks and the touch screen is giving issues it freezes and nothing happens i press the buttom on and off and it runs but I anxious of the fact that the screen is frozen...im disappointed and need a new machine. I'm definately been looking for a resmed airsense 10 autoset. I seen a friend had his prescribed and was nice and he is like new big guy hard working doesn't get tired. so yeah thanks for your post and soorry for making you sleepy..lol bye
Post Reply Post Reply
LCpaprookie, I think we should start a new thread with these issues and try to work them out. You were over-charged for a recalled CPAP and need to get your therapy setup so you are comfortable and getting good results. A great start for you would be to just quit getting stuck with Philips machines and get a Resmed Autoset. Let me know if you would like your post set to a new thread we can continue to follow-up.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
From Supplier#1 you can get a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for $499 or 15% off anything with code Resupply23

Don’t wait too long.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, just checked.  That promo code is still good today.  That's an excellent price for the AirSense 10 Auto.   Coffee

The price isn't adjusted until you put the CPAP in your cart and then put in the Resupply23 promo code.

Folks, the AirSense 10 AutoSet is a great machine, and at that $499 price, it's really great.

If you're considering a purchase, act quick.  I'm sure that price won't last long.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Suppler #1 just upped their game with 25% off with code SLAMDUNK23
With this a Resmed Airfit P10 is just $78.75 and new headgear $21 with free shipping.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Code "CYBERDEALS" can buy a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset, Card to Cloud CPAP for $399 on Supplier #1. Limited time. Code works for 30% on everything else.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #1 has the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet C2C for $399. I just ordered one
Post Reply Post Reply
They have had this price since before "Black Friday". I have told many members about this, and with Philips now discontinuing CPAP sales in the U.S., Now is the time to buy if you plan to do so. Demand is going to outstrip this supply at $399.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup CPAP Products On Special Sale - Please Don't Post Links RayBee 8 2,513 02-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters Crimson Nape 16 4,299 01-08-2021, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Grandpapa-G
  Discount code for Dreem device Dormeo 4 2,096 10-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.