Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do I need both sets of ventilation holes?
RE: Do I need both sets of ventilation holes?
I can use a small or medium N30i cushion but a large P30i cushion. Everyone is different but you really want to use the biggest size P30i cushion that fits without causing significant leaks. It might be reasonable to order a medium and a large cushion and try them both. You might end up paying for a size you don’t need, but if you find a cushion that works for you it would be worth it in the long run.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
RE: Do I need both sets of ventilation holes?
Thank you, thank you, thank you for recommending the P30i cushion! It arrived yesterday and it's a completely different experience. I can lie on my side without feeling that the pillow is pushing against the side of the nose piece (because it's soft), the seal is good without needing to make the headgear tight.
For some reason the air seems warmer but I guess I can get used to that. And my wife didn't hear anything!
G-d bless you all for your advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 146 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Adaptive servo-ventilation unit vs APAP Comfortcomposites 9 535 12-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  COVER YOUR HOLES!!! David Clark 2 736 05-24-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: David Clark
  Reliability of Minute Ventilation Measurement Old Mike 2 442 05-14-2023, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
Question Holes and vents in masks? bbbl67 5 1,030 05-12-2023, 10:02 AM
Last Post: bbbl67
  [Equipment] I will pass mask test on Resmed if I cover the vent holes rgartman 4 965 03-04-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: rgartman
  Pressure not increasing much due to the air vent holes being large CorruptAlligator 4 942 12-31-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.