Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does Resmed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has the same function as the north american model
Does Resmed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has the same function as the north american model
- Does AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave (Australia) has the same function as the north american AirCurve 10 ASV model, especially the ASV functions and algorithm?
- What are the differences between the Asia Pacific (Australia) and North American models ?
w w w.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-professional/products/devices/aircurve-10-asv.html SKU/Model  37215 
w w w.resmed.com/ap/en/consumer/support/devices/aircurve-10-cs-pacewave.html SKU/Model 37459

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does Resmed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has the same function as the north american model
As far as I know the functions are identical
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does Resmed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has the same function as the north american model
Is "CS PaceWave" just marketing term for the Asia Pacific model, as I don't see it is mentioned in the North American model ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm thinking this is the same machine with a different name in the US. I recall at some point in the PaceWave history versus the US ASV, there was a slight difference. I just can't remember what it was, a setting of some sort but that's all I get by accessing my RAM.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 553 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 205 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,233 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,347 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.