Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does the machine tell the truth?
RE: Does the machine tell the truth?
This looks very good, and for now I would work towards weaning off ramp or simply turning it off. We can see on 2/12 in the second session that a lot of events are withing the ramp period and the machine quickly increases pressure once ramp ends to address it. Another option is to put ramp on Auto, and it should detect sleep and move to therapy pressure sooner than the current 45 minutes.

EPR at 3 would further cut flow limitation and may clean out the remaining hypopnea. I think current settings are effective, so it is really in your hands if or when you want to make this additional change. You did not increase CA events, and your therapy looks good here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does the machine tell the truth?
Awesome thanks.  It takes me a while to fall asleep but I’ll work towards at least reducing the ramp.  Thanks again for your input.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,143 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,789 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Finally the TRUTH from my doctor Osiris357 24 3,332 01-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Osiris357
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  The truth about leaks... DonC 14 3,878 10-28-2015, 07:54 PM
Last Post: foss
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,249 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.