Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Download Smart Device Assistant 3.1.0.1, where at?
RE: Download Smart Device Assistant 3.1.0.1, where at?
(12-04-2021, 11:03 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I don't think the Virtuox Ultra is compatible with any of the Contec Oximeters. According to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKLJ9Pmr...NbyVirtuOx the data on the virtuox Ultra must be processed by the company that provided it.
You mean the software utilized by the Contec pulse ox's? If that's the case, then Virtuox has some sort of proprietary chokehold.
Post Reply Post Reply
The VirtuOx Ultra retails for $300 to $450. Presumably if you bought one, you might get the software package for it. However, the manual I downloaded said it had to be connected to the VirtuOx website to change the time, so all bets are off.

I think you will have to return it to your provider and then request a copy of the report.

I'd say this thing isn't suitable for use with OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you still have a valid link to the Smart Device Assistant V3(3.1.0.1) software ?
I downloaded the software 6 months ago from the webpage listed on the box.
My HD crashed and I lost the installer also.  Box is long gone.
Someone here posted a bitly link and code but now "Sorry Bad secret".
I still have 3.0.0 installer but it doesn't work with the current version cms50F

Contec cms50 software has been an issue since 2012 when I got my first.
I'm on my 3rd Contec and The first one had a small CD of old software.
It was hard to find the real (current at the time) 2.15 version.
Second Contec - No software but hunt for version 3.0 in on the web.
cms50 screens seem to grow dark after a couple years so on to the latest.
The newest one uses the USB-C and no old software works.
Amazon has removed the seller that I bought my USB-C version from and I have no way back.
I just bought a fourth 50F directly from Contec in Germany ($80 US).
Funky metal watch & band comes with only Android software to download from google.
Android only Software seems the new way for Medical device manufacturers to Data-Mine their customers.
They have total access to your health info and anything on your phone plus your actual name, email & phone number.
And I don't think they are covered by HIPA since they always CLAIM it is not a medical device..
Sorry about my rant. 
If you can, is there any way you could help me get the 3.1.0.1 Windows software.
Post Reply Post Reply
The download link and code can be found on this wiki page:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Oximeters
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
wesattexas - I will send you a PM with a download link.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 51 Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 394 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,554 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 243 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  OSCAR, how to switch to a new device? edgnoj 4 429 02-10-2024, 02:37 PM
Last Post: glenncol
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 326 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,075 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.