Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream Station Link Question
Dream Station Link Question
Hello the Forum, thanks for being here.

My Dream Station has the cell phone link. I know the doctor / clinic can make changes in my Dream Station parameters. When I visit the clinic, they want me to bring my bipap machine in with me (not just the card, but I have not asked about that). It seems to indicate that the clinic is not able to read my machines data files.

Is that a correct assumption??

Thanks, Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream Station Link Question
If they can make changes remotely then they can read the data.  If they are not making changes remotely, they may not have paid for the cellular service.  The SD card might have more detailed data than what gets uploaded.  Finally, I have seen times when my machine was not uploading the data.  They might be asking you to bring it in to be certain they can get the data one way or another.
Post Reply Post Reply
They have made changes to my settings remotely. It does have the cell phone link.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Visited my pulmonologist at my sleep lab yesterday. Asked her about it. They can download the sleep data via the cell phone link. Can take some time though, depending on the file size(s). So, they prefer the machine, or just the data card.

Stan.
Post Reply Post Reply
Something doesn't sound right.  The data files are really small and should not take that long at all to upload from your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bmc paplink software link problem Psychotech 8 1,569 06-28-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Dream Station 2 and oscar Pweber88 5 720 09-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Last Post: querist
  EncorePro 2.24 - Dream Station 2 Data Files Steve Dever 3 1,099 11-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Steve Dever
  SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3] Dog Slobber 10 1,247 10-26-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Dream mapper blue tooth stopped working Kathylee 10 27,874 02-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mac Daddy
  Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR mjrPdqkLguUgGLE 1 923 01-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.