Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Go
DreamStation Go
I recently purchased the DreamStation Go for travel.  I have the DreamStation Auto cpap for home use.  It's a very capable machine but has no option for humidification.

Does anyone know if the  Resmed AirMini mask setup pack for N20 nasal mask, which includes a waterless humidifier set up can be adapted to the Dreamstation Go?  Resperonics in their specifications for the DreamStation Go, mentions it might work with other humidifier systems for portable cpap's.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation Go
You can try one of these: 
Commercial Link Removed.  Instead search Supplier #1 for Heat Moisture Exchange Unit.

I use this HME with my Transcend, but the effect is pretty modest. I just bought a Dreamstation Go myself, but haven't tried using the HME with it yet.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,758 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,564 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,328 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.