Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreammapper Down Again
Dreammapper Down Again
It amazes me that a Company this big and with such a big market-share has this much trouble maintaining such simple software.

Until yesterday, I was able to upload my DreamStation data manually but today I could not do so.  Even though I was able to make those uploads, the last entry in my mapper account is from last week!

Ridiculous.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreammapper Down Again
The bottom line is that CPAP manufacturers don't see you (the patient) as their customer.  They see DME Suppliers as "their customer".

As such, they only offer their DreamMapper software as a half-hearted effort to placate patients.  When that system has issues or the site is down, it's not a mission-critical point of failure for them, since it does not affect their customers-- the DMEs.

Their more robust software (EncoreAnywhere) is for clinicians only.

That's why I always suggest folks use the OSCAR software - it's free, it works, it's easier to use and it's on your local PC so don't even need to connect to a website to use it.  Plus, it gives you a LOT more information to work with than DreamMapper.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, SuperSleeper.  I have no doubt that you are absolutely right.  This is an incredible industry.  I'll have a look at OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I first started on on APAP therapy, I used DreamMapper. Then I started using Sleepyhead and now OSCAR, with daily data transfers from my machine FlashAir card to my Laptop.

I will frequently compare data between the two. I find them in agreement provided my large leaks stay low (4% or less for the night.).

DreamMapper is otherwise close to useless.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, WSH.  I just copied the data from my SD card to OSCAR and I am amazed. No wonder you and SuperS recommend it.  My thanks to both of you!

Is there a way to get this data to my desktop w/o having to handle the SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
There is. It's called a WiFi SD card. Search the software forum and you will find a lot on this.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  Didn't know of their existence and I consider myself to be a hardware person.  I'll have a look.  Oops. Just remembered that my DreamStation is bluetooth enabled (I think).  Better do a bit of reading, no?

Thanks, again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 440 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 670 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 405 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers StratCat48 4 914 06-17-2022, 07:08 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC StratCat48 2 647 12-15-2021, 04:27 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  DS1>DS2 and DreamMapper Access with PC Issue StratCat48 4 1,275 10-27-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] new Dreamstation 2 [DreamMapper connectivity] ttfespe 5 1,161 04-25-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ttfespe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.