Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation A-CPAP first impressions
Dreamstation A-CPAP first impressions
Hi all,
Just upgraded to a Dreamstation A-CPAP from a 460 (series one 60) and started with 8/20 for pressure. Came up first night with 90% at 9.5 which is what I had my S60 set to, so nice that it hasn't changed since last year.
I was thinking of setting it at 9/15 since I felt a little difficulty getting air at 8.

I was also wondering if people had tried Cflex+ vs. Aflex and what the difference is.
With Aflex, the inhale/exhale difference was very noticeable, but it seemed to be a bit noisy when changing.

Will try Clex+ tonight.  I am using the base + muffler and will also next week when I have settled in a bit more to this machine , see how it sounds without the muffler.

So far I like the machine, easy breathing and a light bit quieter than my S60, The S60 was getting old and I was feeling a bit more tired in the morning, AHI was going up. Went down again with the DS. I guess 6+ years is just too much to expect from one of these devices.

I bought from vendor 2 , like I did for my S60, very happy with them and their product.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation A-CPAP first impressions
C-Flex+ and A-Flex are identical. One's the name they use during auto-titration, the other is what they use during fixed pressure. These are both distinct from the original C-Flex (no plus), which had a different pressure profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation A-CPAP first impressions
Thanks, I guess Marketing teams are great at adding "features" to the menus :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPAP user, help with Dreamstation settings IndigoLioness 10 802 12-09-2023, 04:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 579 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  12 volt battery adapter for Philips Respironics CPAP DreamStation Tech6 9 955 09-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Apneaway
  Unable to change my Dreamstation 2 CPAP settings mkorine1 5 5,045 05-21-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff Rogers
  CPAP Athlete Dreamstation Settings pandaman13 28 3,283 01-27-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: pandaman13
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,710 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.