Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Dreamapper
RE: Dreamstation Dreamapper
(05-19-2020, 06:36 AM)milboltnut Wrote: for now we need the OSCAR report

The machine does not provide any useful data
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2020, 06:34 AM)Sleeperone Wrote: What CPAP Machine will you recommend me ?

I would recommend a Resmed Autoset 10
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2020, 07:54 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 06:34 AM)Sleeperone Wrote: What CPAP Machine will you recommend me ?

I would recommend a Resmed Autoset 10

third

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet or very slightly better ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her (better only because it has an additional algorithm that you may or may not use).  Seriously either of these is very good.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much for all the help
Post Reply Post Reply

If it were me, I would buy an Airsense 10 Autoset.

This can be set to emulate a straight CPAP if you like. You can also use this machine to determine the pressure regime that works for you on your own. I'm seeing your DreamStation DSX200 is not a recent purchase. Depending on the healthcare provisions of the Dominican Republic, you may need to either purchase a new or used machine out of your own pocket. If the DR health system will provide you with a new AirSense 10 Autoset, that's great. If not, you may need to buy used. Used machines can be purchased with a prescription in the US, but I don't know what the restrictions are for buying durable medical equipment would be like from outside the DR with regards to taxes, tariffs, etc. It may be worth talking to your health care provider about your options. 

I hope you'll be able to find the best option that works for you.

Chris
[Image: dreamdiver-signature-gif.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, thanks so much for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,710 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,301 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  Sleepyhead vs Dreamapper jsielke 1 1,267 03-30-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Does dreamstation need a provider for dreamapper data to sync? Axxel6307 5 3,094 02-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Jimsp1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.