Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go SD card
Dreamstation Go SD card
Hello. When I inserted the SD card of my Dreamstation Go into my computer last week to read the data in Oscar, I was surprised to find that either no data has been recorded since July or none could be imported off the SD card. It worked fine from January to July so I have no idea what is going on. Has anyone experienced this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Go SD card
What version of OSCAR are you using? What operating system (and version)?

Was the last time you tried to read data off of the micro SD card in July?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. You'll find answers to some of your questions in my query. I am using V1.0.1-r-1 of Oscar and my OS is Windows 10, but I'm thinking that if the data was transferring fine until July, the problem is that the data is just not getting written to the SD card, and I am wondering if the problem is the Dreamstation or the SD card. Maybe I should try to reinitialise a new SD card but the Dreamstation and my computer don't post any messages about the SD card when I use it, so I have doubts.

Carole
Post Reply Post Reply
You really need to upgrade to OSCAR v1.2.0.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely update to OSCAR 1.2.0.

Is it possible your SD card has the write-protect switch on?
Post Reply Post Reply
I've updated to Oscar 1.2.0 and there is no write-protect switch on a micro SD card, only on the SD adapter which does not go into the Dreamstation Go. Still not working.
Post Reply Post Reply
For your model CPAP it doesn't matter. The write-protect is only of a concern for Resmed S9 CPAP's. The tab is designed to trip a microswitch in the card slot, signaling the device of this protection. A lot of the low-priced card readers available today do not have this switch, thus making it a moot point.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2020, 10:06 AM)Pipandor Wrote: I've updated to Oscar 1.2.0 and there is no write-protect switch on a micro SD card, only on the SD adapter which does not go into the Dreamstation Go. Still not working.

That rules out the simplest explanations.

Please send us a copy of your SD card, and we'll take a look at it.  In OSCAR, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Create zip of CPAP data card, and upload the resulting .zip file to:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

It might also be a good idea to send the logs as well:  Help > Troubleshooting > Create zip of OSCAR diagnostic logs.

With those, we should be able to figure out what's going on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I've uploaded both zip files to dropbox.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the samples.

What's the history of your machine and SD card? I see some old data from 2016, and then I see a firmware update file, and then new data through July 2020. I don't see any data or files newer than that.

Did you use the machine in 2016, or did you receive it around the beginning of the year?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 579 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,506 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,305 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 755 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Micro SD Card For DreamStation Go zippinbye 4 3,481 02-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.