Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go SD card
RE: Dreamstation Go SD card
I was unable to find a solution or an answer on the forum, and still can't use Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Most SD cards of current manufacture are nothing more than an enclosure package with a micro SD inside. How are you trying to attach the micro SD to your PC? Have you tried copying the data to a directory on the PC, or to a full size SD first, then use the new location?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2021, 02:02 PM)alfredm91 Wrote: Hello, I am also facing the same issue. Oscar would even crash every time I tried to import the data from micro SD card. Is there any news on the next version of Oscar that will hopefully address this for Dreamstation Go users? Much appreciated!

This doesn't sound like the same issue. Pipandor's issue was unique to having a reset CPAP clock (back to 2000 or 1970 or something), so all the data was getting imported at some weird date in the past.

OSCAR shouldn't be crashing. Are you running 1.2.0?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I am running 1.2.0. Odd thing, I did not update anything, but Oscar did not crash anymore today and I can view the data up to date.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having a similar issue....I’ve had my dream station go for over a year.  Recently, DreamMapper stopped syncing the data for the last 8 nights.  I’ve tried everything I can think of....uninstall/install, etc.   it did this two weeks ago as well.  At that time,  I was able to use the sd card to sync it via the DreamMapper downloader software.  That isn’t working now either.  I’ve checked the time.  It’s correct in the machine.  I’ve never been able to get oscar do work on my Mac.  Is there any other software I can use with this machine to get data?  Compliance is required for my job.  Phillips support has not returned my emails and doesn’t seem to answer the phone.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Looper, what problems are you encountering with OSCAR on your Mac?

See here for specifics on newer versions of macOS: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Apple_Mac
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to get Oscar to work a few minutes ago.  However, I need compliance data that shows the percentage of days used with more than 6 hours used, not 4.  Oscar apparently only shows >4 hours.  Dreammapper will show the usage greater than 6 hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to change it in Preferences. That didn't work?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Let me try that.  I was able to finally get through to Phillips.... They said it is a known problem with dream mapper right now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 576 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,504 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,303 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 753 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Micro SD Card For DreamStation Go zippinbye 4 3,480 02-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.