Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Support
Dreamstation Support
Does anyone know when the PR Dreamstation will be supported in Sleepyhead? I tried to upload my wife's SD card the other day and got the message that the Dreamstation was not supported.

As far as I know, I am running the latest version on a a Mac.

Many thanx,

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Support
Running sleepyhead v.1.0.0 beta with my dreamstation DSX500 no problems. edit ( on a P.C. )
Post Reply Post Reply
I think almost all Dreamstations except the BiPAP auto SV Advanced System One (950P) are supported by version 1.0.0.beta.... I think that there weren't enough users to supply the data files to allow analysis.

For the foreseeable future I think you will need to Encore Pro, probably using a Windows emulator on the Mac.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just as an FYI... all the software download information (including EncorePro) can be found in the threads of the Private Files & Links Forum, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

You'll need to be logged into your Apnea Board forum account to access that forum.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info. I will probably download the software on my wife;s PC laptop. 

For the record, she has a Dreamstation DSX900 BiPap auto SV (according to the box).

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 73 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 225 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 251 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 9 955 01-18-2024, 03:13 AM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  When Prisma 20a support for OSCAR? logart89 19 3,229 10-30-2023, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Macka

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.