Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Philips remediation question
Philips remediation question
Hi I'm also part of the Philips recall. My question is "did people use the Dreammapper app or call Philips directly as part of thee remediation process"?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips remediation question
I used the DreamMapper app and had no problems (other than 14 months to get the replacement).
Post Reply Post Reply
I called Philips directly via the number on their recall website. I have followed it up with 3 calls over the past year and a half. Just to let them know i still exist :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you have to take snapshot of the settings/prescription and email it back to Philips? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
From what my DME had told me, my registration and use of Dream Mapper was used in the confirmation of ownership of the recalled DS1 in the process of providing the replacement DS2.  My DME evidently was also part of the process as well. I never contacted Philips throughout the process and only used the online forms and emails they had sent with updates. I registered for the recall in mid June 2021 and received the replacement DS2 mid October 2021. I shipped the recalled DS1 back to Philips in early November.
Post Reply Post Reply
Everytime i have called Philips, from recall registration to checkups, they only wanted my machine serial number. However, being a large corporation, i have little doubt they have complicated the process for newer registrations in an attempt to curtail costs
Post Reply Post Reply
They do not answer the phone # listed in the secure mail, I hold a few minutes and it says they have my number and will call back in 48 hours. They do not call.
Post Reply Post Reply
This link eventually gets you to an optional phone number

https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/e...caregivers
Post Reply Post Reply
I called Philips today at 877-907-7508 and got through fairly quickly.  I was able to verify that the machine I registered on 6/18/2021 is still in the system and is matched to a DME, but the phone rep could not tell me which DME it was matched to.  She also could not say how much longer it might take.
Sleepless No More
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,847 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,620 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,064 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,232 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,127 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 236 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.