Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation recall medicare and more
RE: Dreamstation recall medicare and more
rbuckels - Wow. That's great screen capture documenting. Think I just may be calling my Medicare Advantage HMO tomorrow and see what they have to say. Is yours regular Medicare or one of the HMO's? Of course if the DMEs won't play then we're still sol but having Medicare swinging the big stick behind us just might help! Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation recall medicare and more
Rbuckles,

IT'S TRUE!!  After reading your post I called United Healthcare with whom we have a brand new Medicare Advantage PPO policy.  (We just got Medicare this month, as my husband had just retired.)  They researched a little then told me that yes, it's true.  The wonderful woman assisting me called my DME on a three-way phone call and we got it all arranged.  My husband and I will both be receiving Resmed Airsense 10 machines as soon as they have them back in stock.  I'm so happy!!!!  Way-to-happy
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,026 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,979 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 146 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 200 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 250 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web
  [Equipment] Mask recall? rltarbu 8 461 01-28-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.