Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Duplicate Sessions With OSCAR 1.1.0
Duplicate Sessions With OSCAR 1.1.0
Upgraded to 1.1.0 and now my older data has duplicate sessions.  I have to manually go through each day, check against my Rescan data, and click off duplicate sessions to get the right numbers.

Sad thing is that I didn't need to upgrade.

John

Edit Added: Actually it is not just the old data, the new data is off. I think there is a clock problem since it is showing more that one date for each day. I uninstalled OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Duplicate Sessions With OSCAR 1.1.0
I had saved the older version of OSCAR and I ended up re-installing the previous version. All the data appears to be fine now.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
We have had some reports of AHI and other indices being doubled after the upgrade. You are the first to report that the sessions had been duplicated, although I have always suspected that was what had happened. ("suspected" because I have not been able to reproduce the problem)

After OSCAR 1.1.0 updated the database, did you immediately notice the duplicated sessions, without restarting OSCAR first? Restarting OSCAR has reportedly fixed the doubling of the indices, so I presume it would have also solved your duplicated session problem.

In any event, we have changed the database upgrade process in 1.1.1 to fix this problem.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
There were duplicate sessions listed below the pie chart/summary data.  All sessions were checked.

But it wasn’t a matter of just unchecking any of the dupLocate sessions.  I don’t recall if unchecking the first instance or second removed the detail graph data.

I think it was only existing data and there was no date issue.

I don’t recall shutting OSCAR down and restarting.  After going back through a couple of weeks of data, I decided to uninstall.

John
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 216 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 2,012 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  Sessions are all off KStanLD 4 728 07-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: KStanLD
  How do I view multiple sessions during same day? MIguy7 6 588 04-30-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: MIguy7
Exclaimation OSCAR doesn't import small sessions ResScan does import PjotterHasApn 2 539 02-28-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn
  ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon. KeepSmiling 5 693 11-18-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  Oscar sessions seem wrong DanEm 73 4,837 03-23-2022, 10:35 AM
Last Post: DanEm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.