Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EEG and other ways to detect arousals?
RE: EEG and other ways to detect arousals?
Oh darn; I just did the exact same thing I was asking about!  My question was directed to bb63, re his post of 10:01 last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EEG and other ways to detect arousals?
(08-06-2020, 11:27 AM)sheepless Wrote: kappa, I've thought it would be kind of fun & certainly interesting to try to measure/display my periodic limb movements, but it's so clear in your flow rate (& mine) I wonder if it's necessary. is there more to be gained than demonstrating that movement occurs?

I'm trying to improve/optimize my sleep as a modifiable risk factor for AF. Sleep study showed both moderate OSA and PLM and some CSA but cause and effect are not clear. I now have independent methods to measure sleep quality, leg movements and breathing so I can try different things to see the impact. Early days yet, but it's looking like (for me) CPAP increases PLMs and modified-release paracetamol decreases PLMs.

(08-06-2020, 11:33 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: There is an option to import the ZEO data into Oscar I am not sure it still works as I am not sure how much test data we still have but after importing the APAP Data from the daily screen click Data => Import Zeo

Thanks jas. Yes, found that also. Didn't include it in this grab as it was a brief period. I'm using 'Zeo Data Viewer' to get data of the SD card in to a csv that OSCAR is happy with.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,202 Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  CPAP helps but not in the ways I'd hoped Brandikayy31 9 286 04-09-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Brandikayy31
  [News] INGESTIBLE MIT DEVICE TO DETECT OSA? srlevine1 1 368 11-20-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Respiratory effort- related arousals (RERA's) MrIvanDrago 3 746 11-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Suffering from Arousals. Potential unflagged obstructions? Norman2195 4 699 07-16-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  [CPAP] Are these flow patterns arousals? or just normal breathing? holycarrots 6 1,364 06-27-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: holycarrots
Sad [CPAP] Need Help. What is causing these clear airway events and arousals? Norman2195 5 859 04-30-2023, 08:08 PM
Last Post: esleepie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.