Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EERS Experiment Data (sherwoga)
RE: EERS Experiment Data - Seq #4 Design #12
(12-03-2019, 01:05 PM)sherwoga Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 08:52 AM)slowriter Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 08:42 AM)sherwoga Wrote: 12/02/2019 EPR(Min Pressure),ESSR pair = 0(5),0 Sequence #4 Design #12

Note:  This is a replication (repeat) of the conditions used two nights ago on 11/30.  

Including a Zoom (3-minutes at about 2:00 AM) of Events, Flow Rate, AND Respiration Rate graphs OVERLAID on (and beneath) the same graphs for the Full Session.  I note very noisy flow rate patterns during this period of erratic respiration rate.  Any insights?

Here's an open access research article that is part of what was behind Joey's question. See Table 1, Figure 5.

My observation in my post this morning focused on "erratic respiration rate".  I don't think this article, while extremely enlightening, refers directly to respiration rate.  When I reread it, should I be looking for indirect references?

No. I probably read a little too quickly, saw the "flow rate" point, and thought you might've been thinking about Joey's post.

Regardless, it should be useful for you at some point.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EERS Experiment Data - Seq #4 Design #12
(12-03-2019, 08:42 AM)sherwoga Wrote: I note very noisy flow rate patterns during this period of erratic respiration rate.  Any insights?
Could be positional.
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] EERS Experiment Data (sherwoga)
I see flow limitations, plenty of them, if you are perceiving issues from them we will chase them down (prefer after the experiment, but your call), which may require a BiLevel (VAuto) to get higher PS, which is a premise of this experiment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2019, 03:05 PM)bonjour Wrote: I see flow limitations, plenty of them, if you are perceiving issues from them we will chase them down (prefer after the experiment, but your call), which may require a BiLevel (VAuto) to get higher PS, which is a premise of this experiment.

I continue to have problems with sleepiness, but that can wait.  I fully plan on completing the collection of the data over 12 nights for the designed experiment started.  Tonight is another repeat, but as of Thursday morning I will have one complete set of data (four runs at the four possible combinations of EPR and EESR) done.  I hope to begin assembling the outputs then.  

Still thinking about Wiki article title.  I don't really know what is involved in writing the article yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
EERS Experiment Data - Seq #5 Design #9
12/03/2019 EPR(Min Pressure),ESSR pair = 3(8),18 Sequence #5 Design #9

Note:  This is a replication (repeat) of the conditions used two nights ago on 12/01.

I again, as for 12/01, observe a more stable respiration rate.  I do note one exception for a period near midnight that correlates with a period of flow rate showing larger, more erratic maxima and minima (having what I think Slowriter calls the "hair brush" appearance). 

I feel about as refreshed this AM as I have in a long time.    
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EERS Experiment Data - Seq #5 Design #9
Close-ups of flow rate please? Upload them to imgur (or whatever) and embed them if you don't want to upload too many attachments.
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2019, 08:45 AM)JoeyWallaby Wrote: Close-ups of flow rate please? Upload them to imgur (or whatever) and embed them if you don't want to upload too many attachments.
Here is one overlay made from different regions of last nights (Dec 3) data.

I'm not familiar with Imgur.  

First I will make another attempt to upload raw data file to my dropbox account.  Failing that, I'll investigate Imgur.  

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2019, 09:59 AM)sherwoga Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:45 AM)JoeyWallaby Wrote: Close-ups of flow rate please? Upload them to imgur (or whatever) and embed them if you don't want to upload too many attachments.
Here is one overlay made from different regions of last nights (Dec 3) data.

I'm not familiar with Imgur.  

First I will make another attempt to upload raw data file to my dropbox account.  Failing that, I'll investigate Imgur.  
Here is a link to my data for last night.  

Process I used:
  1. Copied Folder directly from my flash card to my Datalog subfolder under OSCAR_Data Folder in my OneDrive cloud account.  
  2. Uploaded folder "20191203" from OneDrive to my dropbox account.
  3. Created a link to "20191203" in dropbox.
  4. Copied link from dropbox to this post.
[url= https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p425cl765eqp9...?dl=0]Link to Sherwoga 12/03/2019 Sleep Data[/url]

Please advice as to whether this worked.
Post Reply Post Reply
Downloading those files works but you need to upload everything from the SD card, not just DATALOG.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2019, 12:59 PM)JoeyWallaby Wrote: Downloading those files works but you need to upload everything from the SD card, not just DATALOG.
This link is to a folder I named Xfer or Transfer (not sure which).  It should contain the complete contents of my SD Flash Card.  I has multiple days of data, if it worked.  Let me know.

SD Flash Card
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EERS using Resmed AirFit P30i Mask GrantT 6 1,191 10-11-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Too Sleepy
  ASV, N20, EERS?, How I quit mouth tape. Rich66 0 503 10-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,683 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Can I test myself for sleep apnea? I want to experiment with different approaches HoloPed 4 727 10-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Last Post: taylorgtr
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 920 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Risks using EERS? SenatorBirch 13 1,236 09-14-2022, 05:15 PM
Last Post: SenatorBirch
  Fragmented Sleep, FLs, Suspected UARS, REM Related. 5 Months of Optimization + EERS. pineh 10 2,577 08-09-2022, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Silvia10

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.