Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Editing session start/end times within OSCAR
Question 
Editing session start/end times within OSCAR
Can OSCAR 1.2.0 session start and end times be edited within OSCAR? I'm talking about the very first and last times that are used to compute total duration time. Daylight Saving Time (DST) has caused a one hour mismatch between my Oximeter (Wellue O2Ring) and my Airsense 10 data stored in OSCAR. Although I have corrected my Airsense 10 clock after the fact the data stored in OSCAR is incorrect for two days.  The clock correction will only effect future SD card data recordings. But now I'm left with two days of non-synced data in OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Editing session start/end times within OSCAR
You can purge the data for the dates in error and re-import. During import is possible to apply a clock drift offset in File/Preferences/CPAP. You might be able to play with that to import data with a corrected timestamp. You can purge and re-import until you get what you want. There is no capability to edit times in Oscar.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider, thanks for replying. I'm still confused. The first data I import each day is data recorded on the SD card. I don't believe the Airsense 10 can re-record this data. Please help!
Post Reply Post Reply
jas102543 - SR said re-import  not rerecord.

Here are the steps:
  1. Open the Daily screen on the day with the wrong time.
  2. Make note of the start time and how much you need to change it.
  3. Go to Data > Advanced > Purge Current Selected Day.
  4. Go to File > Preferences > CPAP and enter the time difference.  Note: positive numbers to move the data ahead in time and use negative values to go back in time.
  5. Go to the Welcome screen and select CPAP Importer (re-import).
  6. Your data should now be the correct time.
  7. Remember to go back to  File > Preferences > CPAP and set it back to all zeros.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2021, 02:21 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Here are the steps:
  1. Open the Daily screen on the day with the wrong time.
  2. Make note of the start time and how much you need to change it.
  3. Go to Data > Advanced > Purge Current Selected Day.
  4. Go to File > Preferences > CPAP and enter the time difference.  Note: positive numbers to move the data ahead in time and use negative values to go back in time.
  5. Go to the Welcome screen and select CPAP Importer (re-import).
  6. Your data should now be the correct time.
  7. Remember to go back to  File > Preferences > CPAP and set it back to all zeros.

Red,
I followed your 7-step instructions.  Everything proceeded as expected until I performed step 7, at which time the graphs for the session returned to displaying the wrong time.  Do you have any suggestions as to what I might be doing incorrectly?
Thanks,
Jim
Post Reply Post Reply
This setting is global.  You asked about that day.  I was listing how to view that day only.  Otherwise, all other times will be incorrect by the amount offset that you enter. The time of your sleep sessions is not important. It's the total time that you were using the CPAP that's important.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Red,
Thanks for the clarification.  I was thinking the time adjustment only was applied during data input using the CPAP Importer.  
Jim
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not all session data is imported clan 21 2,215 12-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 557 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  Session Preferences srlevine1 0 426 10-24-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,508 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Oscar- how to change times-military time to regular time on graphs Reesche 2 806 07-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  How does OSCAR decide what day a session belongs to? anobono 2 679 06-22-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: anobono

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.