Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Emergency battery options
RE: Emergency battery options
Op, for what it’s worth I had to learn this stuff also. And even though my unit had a cig lighter socket, golabs included an adapter because the built in socket was not a standard size. I feel your pain.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello to all
I did follow the instructions on this post and ordered the golabs r300 and the adapter kfd for resmed airsense 10
Did a test tonight, plugged the kfd adapter in the golabs, pressed the DC on button, and … golabs beeps with an E02 error (short circuit). Same issue whether the kfd is plugged into the airsense or not.
Any idea? Do you think the kfd could be faulty? How could I check?
Thanks for your help
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have any other 12 volt device that can plug in to the same receptacle on the Golabs?  To test the KFD adapter, if you have a vehicle with a cigarette lighter or other 12 volt source receptacle, try using it to see if it works correctly.

Edit:
I Googled the Error-e02 code to find what it may mean. Someone is asking the same question on Amazon.  Also, 2 YouTube videos posted about the Golabs device.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvX3sHGJpQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcZPOhjHB7g
It would appear that the Golabs device has its problems.

I found a reply to the Amazon question. Reply: "Short circuit. Mine did this there's no fix. I got a refund."
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you
I tried a small pump to inflate a mattress and it get the same error
I have contacted the vendor (as not directly sold by Amazon) and now have to wait for the 48 hours
Fingers crossed
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 102 3 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,335 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,824 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 199 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 249 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
Question [Equipment] Proprietary Dreamstation Battery Cables? NorthernGuy 25 11,438 01-19-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Pastrywagon
  Resmed A10 Motherboard Battery BKeeper 21 3,499 01-08-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.