Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic - How to download it?
Encore Basic - How to download it?
Hi - I'm in the UK and use a 'retro' REMStar Pro. I've looked at this thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only to download the software but I've had no email response with a download link. I tried a couple of years ago with the same result. There's nothing in my spam folder either. I've also contacted Supersleeper via PM but not heard anything. Could someone advise me on how to download it please?

I've used the software before, many years ago, when I was running it under emulation on my iMac. Unfortunately I no longer have access to it on my Mac but I have a Windows machine as well.

I was diagnosed with mild to moderate OSA back in 2007 but gave up after years of frustration trying to adapt to CPAP. I'm now making a renewed attempt!

Thanks,

Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic - How to download it?
It could be your email address. If you are not, try using a Gmail address for your request.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2022, 08:09 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It could be your email address.  If you are not, try using a Gmail address for your request.

Thanks. I've tried with both of my Gmail accounts but no joy.
Post Reply Post Reply
We've gone away from the email-required system for distribution.

You can now get the direct download link from this page:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Might need to refresh the browser page if the download link isn't showing.

Hope this helps!   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
EncoreBasic v 2.4.8 used to work nicely with the BiPAP A40, but unfortunately it does not work any more with its replacement version the A40 Pro ! Have anyone heard of a newer version of EncoreBasic?  Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pconno ! - Welcome

Is your new model a DreamStation 2 design? If so, Philips started encrypting the data for this model. Philips also changed their software that will work with this model. Its name is Orchestrator, and is only available to Doctors and DMEs. The free software, OSCAR, can now read these files. It can be downloaded by clicking on the name in the previous sentence or the link in the menu bar at the top of every page here. I have helpful links in my signature to aid in learning OSCAR. The download page has a link to the Wiki help file that includes help on installation, if needed.

Good luck!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 239 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 546 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 322 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 463 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 477 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 845 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Software for Airsense11 download? Gwbrown7 3 1,080 07-31-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: FromOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.