Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic Report Generation Slow
Encore Basic Report Generation Slow
Using Encore Basic 2.4.8.0. It loads with no problem (in Windows 7 and now 10), reads the SD card, and generates reports for any time period specified. The problem that I am experiencing is that it takes several minutes to generate the report, whether it is for a time period of a week, a month, or a year. After I click the button to generate a report the program screen greys, the little whirling circle appears, and in fact it says up in the top of the program screen "not responding". If I just leave it alone for 5 minutes, all of a sudden, bingo, the report appears. I have looked at cpu resources being used and available while it is doing this and plenty are available. Have uninstalled, re-downloaded, and re-installed. No difference. Can open other programs and work with them while it sits there and churns with no problem. Anybody got any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic Report Generation Slow
Same thing for me and at DME.
Its just a slow program. Good one. But slow.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic Report Generation Slow
Trying to see if I can upgrade my old version now that I have their machine once more. Got the DS760 and love it. The price was great too!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 158 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,682 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 628 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 728 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.