Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.1.2.0 -> 2.4.8.0
EncoreBasic 2.1.2.0 -> 2.4.8.0
I have been using EncoreBasic 2.1.2.0 since shortly after I got my System One, and haven't had any real issues with it. Truth is, I rarely use it, but I'm finding I'm having some problems sleeping and so am now using it to monitor my usage. We never pay attention to things until there's a problem, you know?

I am currently downloading 2.4.8.0, and am wondering if anyone knows of any upgrade issues I might run into. I have been careful to leave all of the data on the card (since I got the machine in 2012, and yes, it takes a very long time to import a compliance download!), so I'm not too worried about losing data, just wondering if I should completely remove the old version first, or if installing over the old version is safe. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncoreBasic 2.1.2.0 -> 2.4.8.0
The two versions operated the same for me, but it enables reading data from newer machines. Don't expect much difference.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Import to OSCAR from EncorePro2 or EncoreBasic or INFINEER smartcard reader. KeepSmiling 3 521 09-13-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  Where is the EncoreBasic datafile kept on Windows 10 and can it be changed salsburyg 6 1,143 07-27-2019, 04:17 PM
Last Post: MitchS
  Getting EncoreBasic to work haitham 5 1,496 10-15-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  encorebasic A.Cabrera 3 1,409 08-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Last Post: A.Cabrera
  EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 sanbox 1 1,370 04-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: adrinef
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,372 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  EncoreBasic and the DreamStation mraroid 7 2,150 09-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: robertbuckley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.