Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Airsense 10 rattle noise
RE: Airsense 10 rattle noise
Raising the temp to 86, and the humidity set to auto, I have successfully made it through 2 nights without rain-out. Hopefully this issue is solved now. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on successes with battling rainout. I'm not sure if you've got one already, but a hose cover like Snuggle Hose may help insulate it and combats rainout. It can make the hose a bit more quiet too.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2020, 10:17 AM)lacro Wrote: Raising the temp to 86, and the humidity set to auto, I have successfully made it through 2 nights without rain-out. Hopefully this issue is solved now. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Thank you thank you thank you for this thread!

The exact same problem happened to me last night -- rattle so loud it woke up my husband (and nothing short of a nuclear attack wakes him up!). I had horror visions of having to figure out how to get my practically brand-new ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV serviced. To me, it sounded like an empty can tied to the bumper of a speeding car. Awful!

I pulled the (ClimateLine) tube off the machine this morning and a couple of drops came out the mask end, but that was after tossing the tube end on the floor right after it woke me up, so more might have come out on the floor. My settings were 75 degrees for the tube, humidity level 6, on manual control. Looks like that's bad. We live in the desert, but it's been off/on raining for the past week so the humidity is pretty good right now. A/C is set to about 75, so I don't think the room is that cool. 

I have a tube jacket and will put it on tonight, and change my climate settings to 86/auto. 

Thanks to the OP and everyone who responded! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,262 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 89 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 142 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 356 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
Question Resmed Autoset 10 buzzing noise - what now? mogulman 8 594 01-16-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.