Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier?
Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier?
Hi all.  I am looking for bag recommendations for travelling with my AirCurve 10 VAuto that is smaller than the bag it came with.  I don't use my humidifier so I am thinking of getting the insert that allows me to leave the humidifier off, and would like a smaller bag so I can fit it in my suitcase without taking up half the suitcase just for the cpap.

I would still like it to be able to hold my power cords, hose, and mask as well, to keep everything together just in a smaller package.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier?
Funny, I am also looking for a bag -- one bigger than the one supplied by ResMed to hold additional power solutions and accessories.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I use my old Dreamstation 2 travel bag and it is smaller and works pretty well, especially without a humidifier.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just looked up that Dreamstation 2 bag and it looks like a great size.  If you pack it up with your aircurve anytime soon would you be able to shoot me a photo of how it all fits in there?  If it's not too much trouble, of course!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Aircurve 10 VAUTO Not pushing Air! DFWdude 3 32 42 minutes ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Aircurve 10 vs 11 Shamus54 7 159 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Shamus54
  ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto - What Settings To Use? stevesleep 27 856 07-23-2024, 07:17 AM
Last Post: stevesleep
  Aircurve 11 VAUTO vs. Aircurve 10 VAUTO MrIvanDrago 8 410 07-21-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV Motor Life Exceeded message Sterling147 21 743 07-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help needed with Aircurve 10 Vauto settings SDM1 8 411 07-16-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Trigger Settings - Aircurve 10 MrIvanDrago 4 178 07-15-2024, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.