Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Cleaners
RE: Cleaners
(01-08-2020, 03:40 PM)harrywr2 Wrote: Some people live in environments where mold and mildew are a problem, so using something to clean out the hose and water bucket that will kill mold and mildew becomes important(vinegar kills mold and mildew).

Peroxide cleans away slime in the water tank pretty well, too.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cleaners
I bought a SoClean and am very happy I did. Got it on sale and used a coupon besides, so it was a little over half list price. I don't need to change tubing as often, so it saves a little money there too. Mostly I love giving up the guilt of not cleaning often enough. And I was able to use the Health Savings Account to pay for it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: FDA Announces Voluntary Recall of SoClean Ozone Cleaners Sleeprider 4 1,055 12-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  UV light cleaners - good or bad? djfro 10 1,518 10-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  FDA issues Safety Communications on ozone and UV cleaners Gideon 4 2,012 02-28-2020, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Melman
  Cpap Cleaners? AFM1 13 2,513 12-22-2019, 11:41 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  What is the alternative cleaning method for the Ozone cleaners/sanitizesers. VegasPier 6 1,339 12-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.