Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] F20 Cushion
RE: F20 Cushion
(11-04-2019, 10:35 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: I've been left with the impression of new cushions being harder than used. To complicate things, I've been changing sizes sometimes as well. However, as for over tightening, then in my opinion, that means it isn't the right mask for you. CPAP and masks aren't required to be completely void of discomfort, but to add pain...then something is wrong with your "package".

Thank you. That's what I'm leaning towards but my problem is that my DME has a policy of letting only you try one extra mask then you have to pay for them. I think that is ridiculous but its the only one my insurance will deal with so I'm stuck with them. This is going to be very interesting to say the least when I make this phone call
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to get various sized cushions over the allowed supply timing so my insurance would cover. And yes DME interactions probably add to head and stomach aches in most cases. I think it was written in DME Rule section IIX subsection 2 that it must be that way. Smile Best to ya on it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2019, 11:27 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: I had to get various sized cushions over the allowed supply timing so my insurance would cover. And yes DME interactions probably add to head and stomach aches in most cases. I think it was written in DME Rule section IIX subsection 2 that it must be that way.  Smile  Best to ya on it.
Hahaha, thank you. I have a feeling I’m going to make someone’s day with the phone call I’m about to make lol. 

P.s. Thank god for your screen name cause I wouldn’t have known that you were joking at this point in my treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wouldn't be too surprised though if there's a bit of truth in it. Anyway I really do hope you get the cushions or other mask you need. Feel free to keep up on the updates. I found it helped me on improving my therapy by "checking in".
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2019, 11:58 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: I wouldn't be too surprised though if there's a bit of truth in it. Anyway I really do hope you get the cushions or other mask you need. Feel free to keep up on the updates. I found it helped me on improving my therapy by "checking in".

I’m sure and will do. Thanks for all the info!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 171 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 502 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 516 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Very intermittent nasal cushion collapse BillfromMissouri2 4 385 12-10-2023, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  F20 Touch (foam) cushion --Longer Use and Larger Leaks snorin2 18 1,986 09-26-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Surprised ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal Cushion & P10 pillows WW4B 1 732 08-15-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: cdplatt
  [Equipment] Many simplus cushion hisses asm01asm 2 550 06-18-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Kingsway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.