Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Hours Used
Hours Used
Hi all,

Recently bought a 2nd unit from supplier No. 2 and working well except for one tiny niggly thing.....the hours used are up the spout! For instance, last night, turned on at 1am off at 9am....8 hours usage, except, my machine said 4 hours. The night b4, roughly used 9 hours, machine said 3.9 hours. Any idea how to reset of fix this? The only option I can see is reset to default, which I don't want to do as I will need to put all the details back in, but if I have to I will. It's not really necessary BUT, it's one of those things that just play on your mind to get right!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hours Used
Check the clock. Make sure the time and date are correct. Since it resets at noon, if the time is off from yours, then it is reporting what you did after it considers noon.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Paula, ahhh, never thought of that....good thinking batman, will check it Smile

EDIT:

Just checked and you are quite correct, the clock is out. The date is 8th and the time is 19.12......I'm now 9th at 12.12...so have changed it. Way to go Paula thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Just further proof of my greatness and wonderousness. Too-funnyCoolOh-jeez
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2013, 11:21 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Just further proof of my greatness and wonderousness. Too-funnyCoolOh-jeez

Was there any doubt? Dont-know
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
And humble, too!
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 289 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 253 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 278 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 493 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 439 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question [CPAP] Consistently Waking Up After 3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 529 01-11-2024, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.