Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Humidifier &/or hose not working... I’m gonna drown!
Humidifier &/or hose not working... I’m gonna drown!
I just started using my humidifier, recently, and figured my Airsense AutoSet was just handling everything for me... but now I know it’s not working!  Not only am I beginning to get Rainout frequently (as our nights are becoming cooler), but I CANNOT FIND HOW TO MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS!

To begin with, plugging in the ClimateLine hose produces no screen-notice, or any other changes I can see.  Likewise, I do not have the “advertised” settings showing where or how you can change your hose temperature etc.  They just don’t appear on my screen... even in the clinical menu.

I tried a second new Climate Line hose... but still nothing happens.

Was I given a dud machine?  TWO dud hoses?  I cannot just go into my doctor or my DME provider. Can anyone there tell me how to manage my humidification, please?

Thank you.     Oh!  And one thing that might be related?  I cannot keep or even put my machine online because I am now using it out of the U.S.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidifier &/or hose not working... I’m gonna drown!
There have been reports of the ribbon connector coming adrift that powers the heated hose but to get at it you need to take the cover off the machine if your up for it take a look at this picture the ribbon cable is the brown one coming in the top right hand side near the buzzer I think

[Image: attachment.php?aid=22223]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Humidifier &/or hose not working... I’m gonna drown!
Dear jaswilliams,

Thanks for your response!  Unfortunately your photo didn’t come in for me.

Well, before I try to open my machine  Unsure I guess I will wait a bit in hope that someone has less drastic solution!!

You may be hearing from me again Huhsign , but regardless, thanks again!  

Kathy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 95 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
Question Hose volume Willw 4 236 02-26-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Willw
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 768 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 354 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.