Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ISO Compatible USB Card Reader for Phillips Respironics M-Series
ISO Compatible USB Card Reader for Phillips Respironics M-Series
HELP.

I need to find a compatible card reader with a USB attachment for an older M-series Phillips Respironics machine.

It uses the Encore SmartCard data card.

Does anyone know of a compatible card reader? All I seems to find are credit card readers.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ISO Compatible USB Card Reader for Phillips Respironics M-Series
(05-04-2017, 12:42 PM)literatec Wrote: HELP.

I need to find a compatible card reader with a USB attachment for an older M-series Phillips Respironics machine.

It uses the Encore SmartCard data card.

Does anyone know of a compatible card reader? All I seems to find are credit card readers.

Most people will say get a new cpap machine that is compatible with Sleepyhead but don't realize that it is just not that easy sometimes.

The reader you need is a Mako DT3500 SmartCard Reader. Some times refered to as a Mako Infineer DT3500.

If you check the Supplier list Link on the Menu bar, multiple suppliers carry it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi literatec,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and I hope you can find a solution to your problem.
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just started with card reading, but the card reader that came on my laptop reads my Resmed S9 card. Another card reader actually does not. Did you try any regular card readers?
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Slipsleep. Welcome to Apnea Board.

The S9 uses a standard SD card, same as found in cameras and some other portable devices. The older CPAP machines used a proprietary format card which need a specific card reader. I suspect the OP's machine uses such a proprietary card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,063 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,806 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 203 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 230 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 787 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,469 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.