Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Latest Cpap Model
Latest Cpap Model
Wife is using  ResMed S9 for 2 years now. With the humidifier installed it becomes kinda long.
We do a lot of cruising and are looking for a smaller machine.Any suggestions?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Latest Cpap Model
If you like the S9 and want something a little more compact go with the AirSense 10 AutoSet or AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her. If you want much more compact there are several travel machines but I am not familiar with any of them.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
I transitioned from the ResMed S9 to the Respironics Go, a travel CPAP I now use full time.

Smaller, lighter, better graphics, more information, more settings, different softer algorithm.

The S9 requires a 15mm hose, the Go uses a proprietary lighter, more flexible 12mm hose.

The Go does not have a ungainly brick and does have a much better electrical interface than the 9.

Finally, if you need a battery, for travel, or power outages, the Go's battery solution is great.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you already have a Resmed S9, moving to a Resmed Airsense 10 would have very little advantages and a few drawbacks. In term of treatment, they provide the same.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cruising? On the water? Sounds humid. Leave the humidifier at home. S-9 then becomes a decent travel machine.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 385 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  What's the latest on the connection between PTSD and OSA/UARS? TryingToGetItRight 0 409 10-08-2023, 09:23 PM
Last Post: TryingToGetItRight
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,098 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  My Mother's latest chart, I try to raise max pressure but she doesn't like it: Phaleronic 9 857 06-26-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,084 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed Curve 10 need model # help Fiveseven108 17 1,173 09-16-2022, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Greywolfe
  Request a review of my latest OSCAR graphs KC8RXQ 10 904 09-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Last Post: KC8RXQ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.