Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Online shops in Europe
Online shops in Europe
Hello Everyone!

I've rented a APAP Machine for two months and I want to buy one. My DME just uses BMC machines and I want a full-data machine like ResMed or Dreamstation.

Does anyone recommend an online shop to buy an APAP machine?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Online shops in Europe
Welcome

Look through the list of suppliers., some ship to Europe Here is the link, also a shortcut can be found at the top of the page.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

oood luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 345 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 818 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,189 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  [Equipment] CPAP on rails in Europe jmac862 2 582 06-26-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: jmac862
  Online sleep physicians who use OSCAR ? stevelk9999 19 1,730 06-13-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 1,984 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  Buying AirSense 11 online, is it possible to have it registered to Air View? Spartan 1 759 11-29-2022, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.