Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Philips Respironics connectivity…
Philips Respironics connectivity…
In mid-February, I finally received a new replacement Advanced Auto-CPAP Dreamstation 2 which replaced an older System One. Until last Friday things were working fine and I was using Bluetooth to connect the device to my iPhone using Philips' Dreammapper app. Until Friday…

Out of the blue, I was unable to connect to the CPAP using Dreammapper. I was unable to download data although my machine seemingly had all the data. 

I tried several interventions, including deleting the instance of Dreammapper from my phone and downloading a new copy. I also found that I was unable to log in to my existing account, and was unable to recover my password from the Philips site. The CPAP continued to work well over subsequent nights.

I finally sent an e-mail to Philips Respironics support and, surprisingly, I actually got a detailed response several days later.

It turns out that Philips changed the configuration of my account by specifically relinking my older System One machine s/n to the account and removing the serial number of the new and current Dreamstation! (I had already sent back the System One several months ago.)

Sure enough—as tech support announced—my account was restored once they had relinked the Dreamstation to my account. I was able to recover my password, log into my account, and download all the data to Dreammapper. My phone is now syncing with the CPAP.

If you encounter similar issues, you may want to drop a line to <dreammapper.support@philips.com>. HTH.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,817 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,604 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,032 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,029 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,122 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 228 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.