Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto or ST
RE: ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto or ST
Hi,

Strangely I found this on [DME Link Removed] Supplier #29's  website:

Supplier #29/manuals/37212_clinician_menu.pdf

They are in Redmond Washington. I have checked the one I am trialing in Singapore and I can see that setting if I change it to S mode ...

Sad

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Right so there is a difference between the AirCurve 10 Vauto S-ST and the AirCurve 10 S?

How confusing. Thinking-about

does the one you are trialling have the Vauto mode, AND the S-Mode AND the CPAP mode?
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually yes - tbh that is why the resmed seems to be superior to Philips functionality wise (even not getting into foamgate) ...

Post Reply Post Reply
So it seems that the S and Vauto are bilevels with Vauto being more flexible. ST, ST-A and ASV seem to be ventilators (they are called Lumis in some countries I think to distinguish them from the bilevels that are not ventilators ..) ...

[DME Link Removed]Supplier #29/assets/uploads/ResMed_Home_therapy_devices_comparison.pdf

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 318 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 862 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 584 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,517 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 211 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 473 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,247 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.