Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed $50 Rebate USA only?
Resmed $50 Rebate USA only?
Resmed is offering $50 rebate on new machines with mask. It appears to be USA only. Has anyone managed to get this rebate in Canada?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed $50 Rebate USA only?
Hi Magoo, welcome to to apnea
Not sure about Canada, did receive a flyer about the rebate but just ignored it as our prices way too much even with the $50 rebate.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2012, 11:20 PM)zonk Wrote: Hi Magoo, welcome to to apnea
Not sure about Canada, did receive a flyer about the rebate but just ignored it as our prices way too much even with the $50 rebate.

Why not buy from the US then? I used froogle to find the Autoset with humidfier with Climateline hose for US $853.

BTW, froogle is Google for cheap prices, i.e., for frugal prices.
My age is none of my mind's business. --- Netskier
Post Reply Post Reply
From what I understand from online friends who live in Australia and New Zealand, the taxes, fees, and penalties (and whatever else they feel like tossing on) from buying direct from the US or UK (and I assume most other countries) often costs the same or more than if he bought it locally. Even if I were to buy him one and ship it (if a prescription were not required, of course), it would cost him almost as much if we are honest and declare it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REBATE on your Electricity bill [Australia] libster 0 173 02-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: libster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.