Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Shout-out to HDM support, even in Europe
Shout-out to HDM support, even in Europe
I want to post a public thank you to the folks from HDM who helped me out this summer.

My 3.5 year old Z1 travel CPAP (with many miles on it) developed a fault 33 (overpressure?) and stopped working a few days into my Scandinavian vacation. I contacted HDM support and a nice rep (Nancy Berger) from HDM was able to arrange through their Swedish medical supply company to have a replacement (refurbished) unit sent to my hotel in Stockholm. I ended up only having 2-3 nights without therapy, which pretty much saved my 3 week vacation! My unit was even out of warranty, so I was very pleasantly surprised to get any level of support. All this support was actually provided without any cost to me.

They initially actually told me to keep the replacement unit, but as I preferred to have my original unit repaired, I shipped it back to them (through my original vendor, which is a little weird) and they repaired it for around $150. Now that I have my original back, I just sent the replacement unit back to them.

Just wanted to share my story with the board; I have had a bit of a phobia when travelling that my machine might not work and I might get stuck without therapy for an extended time. I'm very grateful for the support I received to make sure that didn't happen!
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Shout-out to HDM support, even in Europe
like Outstanding customer service. If I ever want to travel with something other than my S10, I will remember to look at HDM.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,343 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 530 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  High Pressure Support / EPR r4robin 3 413 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Lowenstein prima 25s support ? cbow48 6 684 02-14-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Macka
  CPAP Settings Support cspofford1 3 284 02-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Pressure Support David Clark 23 1,629 01-08-2024, 04:01 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Hank68 Treatment Thread - Seeking Help and Support Please! Hank68 20 1,101 01-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Hank68

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.