Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Summary data only
Summary data only
I tried to import my data into Oscar this morning, only for it to tell me there was only summary data for last night.

My machine is a Resmed 10 Autoset, and the memory card was in the machine overnight, but there is no folder for last nights data. Is this a known issue with these machines that they'll occasionally fail to write the detailed data? The machine has been plugged in and powered continuously for about 20 days - do I need to re-power it occasionally?

Thanks,
Rich.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Summary data only
Check to be sure the SD card wasn't locked while in Cpap. Also, sometimes SD cards go bad without warning.

Do you have another on hand to try?

I don't know about a known issue, but is possible.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks - the SD card wasn't locked, as the device was able to write the summary data to the card.

I've re-booted the Airsense 10, so we'll see what it does tonight.

Rich.
Post Reply Post Reply
It must have been a glitch - the S10 wrote a folder for Monday night, but no data files inside it. I rebooted it yesterday, and overnight it worked fine - I have full data for last night - so perhaps a software bug?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2020, 02:51 AM)dickydutch Wrote: It must have been a glitch - the S10 wrote a folder for Monday night, but no data files inside it. I rebooted it yesterday, and overnight it worked fine - I have full data for last night - so perhaps a software bug?

I have the same problem. How do you reboot?
Post Reply Post Reply
To reboot, unplug the power supply and wait about 30 seconds before reattaching.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 330 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
Question O2 Pattern familiar? in Summary in Wellue/Viatom's ViHealth app DavidEsp 6 781 04-16-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  OSCAR data showing summary only DadDio79 10 1,049 12-23-2021, 11:33 PM
Last Post: DadDio79
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.