Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] What to look out for in a used machine?
RE: What to look out for in a used machine?
(11-02-2023, 06:52 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I was under the impression it was the week of the year and not the month.

- Red

that is probably correct. there are different claims regarding month v week online. lucky 13 would most likely be week.

congrats on the purchase. masks (if you stick around here for a while) are a very subjective matter.

i would suggest getting one from the sites that give you good exchange policies. resmed (and probably others) have sizing templates that you can download to print out, trim and try.
Post Reply Post Reply
On masks and fitting, some have a fit guide you can download and print to check. Another idea is sellers stock Fit Pack mask kits, that will include the mask with several sized cushions to trial them. Once the best size is found, order that for next time. The mask, frame, headgear, and cushion can be replaced if worn, and if using insurance, there's an agreement on timing for replacements to be shipped.

Just one example is the ResMed P10 nasal pillow comes with S M L at Supplier #1. They have others, but this one tends to be minimalist.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I checked my serial number and the number says 15. 
It's a week.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 295 275,405 08-29-2024, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Kamryn
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 7,302 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,536 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 7,138 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,467 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.