Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event
Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event
Hey all. Appreciate the community and the OSCAR program. It and you all have been a great help in my short time as a cpap user.

I have been creating a spreadsheet with a log of all of my apnea events in order to fine-tune my therapy pressure and I was wondering if there is an easy way to see what specific pressure each of my apnea events occurred at. I would be cool if the Events tab could show both the time of events and the specific pressure at which they occurred. It would be even cooler if the data could be pulled in Excel format so that it can be organized in whatever way necessary. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event
I'm sure it is a possibility, but it is currently not on the future to-do list. OSCAR is open source and can be customized by anyone. You can download the source code from the link in the OSCAR download page.

That's the best I can offer.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event
Thanks Red.

I'll take a look, thought my coding knowledge is pretty limited. I'm thinking that, if I can find the string of code for the EVENTS tab, then adding (pressure) to the (time) tag should be fairly simple. Adding the export function, OTOH, is a different story.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 111 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 283 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 150 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 279 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 202 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 397 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 805 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.