Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
Hello there, Biorn.
Re: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload

YES!  Please share a windows 10 version.
And GREAT WORK!

If I can only get this to work with my computer, it would be so helpful.
Between arthritis and fading vision, it is difficult handling the sd card.
Yet having access to detailed data on OSCAR makes my life worth living.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply
[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload

Hello,
I am also looking for a script to download, I have a AS11 CPAP and running Windows 11
Thanks to anyone that can help
Have a great day!
Greg
Post Reply Post Reply
Take a look at previous post in this thread that has a PowerShell script.
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid500210

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There's no doubt about it, Red, you're simply the best!
Thank you so much, sir.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2023, 09:17 PM)famewolf Wrote: I'm aware the card uses 192.168.4.1 as it's ip which does not conflict with my local lan.   You have to select the "ez share" ssid before entering the password...it's not working although the card is mounted on the SAME machine that has wifi.   You won't have that network till after it's connected.   I verified the 2nd card also doesn't show.  I'm aware it's using 2.4ghz and that's not blocked....I have several phones and multiple linux pc's/laptops and none of them show the SSID....after reviewing youtube vids for the white card it should be appearing so stuck at the moment.

wlp10s0   Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 26:b6:19:1a:00:55   
         UP BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500
         RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
         TX packets:325 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
         collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000  
         RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:62665 (61.1 KiB)

No ip assigned.

To anyone who has the ez share wifi adapter working...what size microsd are you using?  
Evening!

The quoted message is a bit old, but I think it can still be helpful for people who are buying ez Share cards.

Yesterday my ez Share wifi adapter arrived, and the SSID was not showing up either. I tried to log into hidden networks with the default login and nothing, I used the Wifi Analyzer app and the SSID didn't show up. I was using a 64GB microSD formatted in FAT32, which is the same one I was using on my Airsense 10 Autoset. The ezshare adapter allowed access to the files, but without activating the wifi. The .cfg file also didn't show up on the microSD. In Windows, without the microSD, the adapter showed 7GB and said it needed to be formatted to be used. I tried formatting it in Disk Genius, but it gave an error.

I started a conversation with the seller to see if there was something wrong with the product, but then I saw this message on a WiiU gamer forum:

-----

December 10, 2015 #42

Yes, I like this idea, I just wish it worked with 64GB or larger cards. I have one of these for my camera and while you can use it as a mSD to SD adapter and read/write files without problems on 64GB cards, the Ez-Share WiFi firmware/SoC can't access mSD cards over 32GB and doesn't work until you put a 32GB or smaller card in. I did testing with multiple brands of cards and anything over 32GB is a no go for WiFi to work, this unfortunately is a limitation of the Ez-Share WiFi firmware/SoC currently.

-----

Switching to a 32GB microSD card in the adapter immediately activated the "ez Share" network and created the ezshare.cfg file. My adapter is white (version LZ1801EDPG:1.0.0:2016-03-19:72). Scripting is next on my learning list.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure if anyone did this because I haven't read all replies here. 
I've worked on the original script and make it compatible with Mac and use it to download from my AirSense 11.

It's currently only for me and hopefully become a script that can run daily to get files from SD card and upload to SleepHQ with their API.

And here's the github repo: https://github.com/SansWord/download_ezshare

Feel free to give it a try and report any issues in github. 

The roadmap is:
1. Select WiFi automatically, switch to SD wifi before download the file and switch back to home-wifi afterward.
2. Upload files to SleepHQ with their API.
3. Make extract config into a separate file so it can be changed to support other CPAP model.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ping ezshare.card and get the expected 4 lines of replies.
I type ezshare.ps1 on the powershell cmd line and get :

"ezshare.ps1 : The term 'ezshare.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file or operable program.  Check spelling..."

Also tried with ezfetch.ps1 on the cmd line with same result.
I can feel that I'm very close to success.
Can anyone tell me what is the problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be interested in a windows version too. I have the white card with the Micro SD slot.

Thank you so much in advance!

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, found the script and unblocked it...but now getting this error:

Unexpected token ':"en"' in expression or statement.
At D:\Oscar\ezshare.ps1:41 char:65
+   <script type="application/json" id="client-env">{"locale":"en" <<<< ,"featureFlags":["code_vulnerability_scanning","copilot_conversational_ux_history_refs","copilot_smell_icebreaker_ux","copilot_implicit_context","failbot_handle_non_errors","geojson_azure_
maps","image_metric_tracking","marketing_forms_api_integration_contact_request","marketing_pages_search_explore_provider","turbo_experiment_risky","sample_network_conn_type","no_character_key_shortcuts_in_inputs","react_start_transition_for_navigations","custo
m_inp","remove_child_patch"]}</script>
    + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (:"en":String) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,678 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 716 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 525 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,384 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 95,534 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 902 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 735 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.