Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P SleepStyle need more detail
F&P SleepStyle need more detail
Hi,
I was using Resmed machine for couple year. I just switch to Sleepstyle and I have access to a web site to see my sleep detail.  I was using Rescan with my old machine but now the only option I found is the not really good sleepstyle web site. I also found that there is a website for doctors and professionals but it seems that I can not access this information. Do you know if there is software available to check the details of my nights? 

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P SleepStyle need more detail
According to the OSCAR Wiki, it's uncertain if OSCAR will work with you CPAP.  The worst thing that can happen if you try it is it won't.

Here are the links to both:
Wiki:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php....26_Paykel

Download OSCAR (Same as the link at the top of the page):  https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried both sleepyhead and OSCAR
Both of them cant read information inside usb stick. They simply recognise it as icon according to file architecture but draw nothing out of the memory
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you ever find a solution? I am in the same boat...
Post Reply Post Reply
Any update ? I just speak with the F&P support line and there is no way to get access to Infosmart web. Anyone have the infosmart app it suppose to exist.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P SleepStyle or ResMed AirSense 10 Tampa Jim 5 390 03-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  F&P SleepStyle Opinions zzz1 0 180 02-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: zzz1
  Sleepstyle F&P is very loud bibbie 5 541 09-20-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: enigmatic
  [Equipment] F&P SleepStyle (new model) Help with setup? BethT 5 988 05-24-2022, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BethT
Question What UPS (uninterrupted power supply) do you use for your Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle? jonchalk 1 746 12-25-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] immersing the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle ThermoSmart Breathing Tube jonchalk 0 598 10-18-2021, 12:52 AM
Last Post: jonchalk
  F&P Sleepstyle and OSCAR - sample data needed GuyScharf 3 1,034 09-12-2021, 09:39 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.