Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

(Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart?
Question 
(Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart?
I find it difficult to read my minute vent, respiration rate and tidal volume charts because they keep fluctuating very heavily. If I squint I can kind of tell that during some periods drops in them become more/less frequent, but what I really crave is a moving average (smoothing) overlay (1min - 5min) to detect periods of shallow breathing better.

Is this available and I just did not see it? If not available, would any of the OSCAR devs be reachable to see if they would be able to add this in?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart?
The OSCAR developers are active members of the Apnea Board. I'm sure they will be reading your post. Since it deals with a software issue, I have moved your thread to the Software Forum.

Are you zooming in on the areas of concern? This will not provide an average report as you requested, but it will spread out the area of time to better see your fluctuations.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving from Dreamstation to Airsense 11 jed3 3 134 03-12-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Rcgop
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 233 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Moving the Oscar_Data Folder on M1 Mac DaRef 4 601 11-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: DaRef
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 597 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
Idea Spreadsheet Analysis of SpO2: Median of +/- one minute looks helpful DavidEsp 1 711 08-22-2023, 10:55 AM
Last Post: chemmkl
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.