Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First Time Looking at OSCAR Data
First Time Looking at OSCAR Data
Hi there. Got my machine about a month ago and am beginning to be able to keep it on all night. Put an SD card in this week and just downloaded OSCAR and got it all set up. 

I've attached my report from last night. I am wondering if any of you with experience could take a look and see if anything jumps out. I've read the intro guides to OSCAR but am still a little overwhelmed by all the data.

I think I might need to up my pressure range (currently 7-11; I had modified it when I was trying to get used to everything) given the number of RERAs there are, but maybe that's not the solution (or maybe it's not even a problem). 

My AHI in my sleep study was 21. In the three or so weeks that I've really been sleeping with this I wouldn't say miracles have happened, but I am falling asleep less while sitting during the day. I'm a 43yo female.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 6 10 minutes ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,419 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 103 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 64 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 400 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.