Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flash Air Card Not Recording
Flash Air Card Not Recording
Hi Guys,

I have a problem going on with my Flash Air Card.  Two days ago when viewing my sleepyhead reports, my history showed only 16 minutes of data (I'm pretty sure that I slept much longer) and I did not pay much attention to it.  I did not look at yesterdays report, however looked to see my reports this morning.  Typical start flash pap and cant get the card to load, played around with the IP address and it did load.  However no data for the last two days, just showing the 16 mins. from Wednesday.  Loaded the card in my desk top and the last two days are completely void of data??????? Installed the card locked so that no data escaped, any one have an idea of why the data is not loading from the machine???  And why would there only be 16 mins of data for the last night that it did record???

Thanks
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flash Air Card Not Recording
If the card is locked it won't record. You need to unlock the card.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
The first step is to separate the CPAP and the SD card to see which one is misbehaving.  Try writing any data to the WiFi SD card while it's in your PC.  You will need to write enable it to preform this test.  Backup your SD_WLAN directory and reformat your WiFi card. Copy back the SD_WLAN directory to the card. Try copying a small directory to the SD card. If successful, delete the last step's data from the card and proceed to the next step. You will need another SD card, any size, to test your CPAP's writing ability.  Insert the SD card into your CPAP and format it as necessary.  See if it will record data by turning on the unit and using it for a few minutes.  Try reading the card's data.  One of these should give an indication of the problem.

Please report your findings.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All good ideas, will try to diagnose.  When I put the card back in the machine, it seemed a very long time that the machine tried to format (or whatever it does when re-loading the card) hope that it is not the machine.  I have an identical back up Air Curve, will try loading card into that machine as well.  

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like my aircurve was not able to talk to the flash air, did communicate with a standard card. Used the flash air tool to configure the card and wiped everything clean. Loaded all the old data and files back to the card, machine indicated it could not find the card and found that the card was read only. Wiped everything clean and reloaded the flash air card, inserted to the machine and it recorded the data plus the associated files (only DCIM file on card from Toshiba repair before inserting to machine). These are the current files on the card,
DATALOG
DCIM
SETTINGS
identification.crc
identification.tgt
STR.edf

There is no config file listed, do you know how I can get that back? I tried downloading the file that I backed up and it did not work.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is a hidden folder make sure your computer is set to display hidden folders

For windows 

1. Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
  2. Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.
  3. Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.

Then you can copy your backup to it..

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the tip.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar stopped recording fstbiker 1 603 06-29-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  MyAir Recording Mask Off Events a.paul 2 953 05-15-2022, 09:57 AM
Last Post: a.paul
  Recording of Lumis Pressure Settings StuartC 4 684 04-06-2022, 05:50 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Airsense 11 data recording on sd card redstormsju 2 2,661 10-13-2021, 02:37 PM
Last Post: redstormsju
  Oscar 1.2.0 not recording data to SD card [Resolved, See Post 5] drrocky 4 1,097 02-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: drrocky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.