Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flashair help requested can't connect
RE: Flashair help requested can't connect
(09-08-2021, 10:22 AM)Ok Crimson Nape Wrote: Here is a link to a free Windows version of "dd": https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

I hope it may help.

Ugh.  My reply quoted the wrong post.  I was asking about the latest link to the W04 and W03 files.  

Was that for Guy?  That’s the same thing you gave me in Dropbox …
Post Reply Post Reply
The "dd" was for Guy. I realized that I might have provided the wrong firmware update tool and just posted a new download link for the Windows version.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have created an image of my FlashAir drive and then zipped it. Download the zip file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/faiwvow9y4880g...4.zip?dl=0 and unzip the file to get a 15GB Flashair-16GB-W-04. Then write that image to your FlashAir drive.

I used https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/ as suggested by CN.

This is the same program I used before -- I had just "lost" it because I could not find it in Program Files (x86). If you are not using Windows but something else, let us know.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much for all that Guy.   I wrote the image to my card, and now I'd like to be sure of CONFIG changes before I go any further.

Below is what I have after making the changes I know I needed to make.   Guy's card does not match the CONFIG I had before, so a couple of things differ from the changes CN gave me. Do I need to change anything else?

You both have been great.   Fingers crossed this works!

[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNETWORKKEY=xxxx
VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.04
CID=02544d535731364754d25dc97b011b01
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPNAME=flashair

MASTERCODE=0123456789AB
LOCK=1
APPSSID=xxxx
DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=192.168.0.150
SUBNET_MASK=255.255.255.0

UPLOAD=1
NOISE_CANCEL=0
STA_RETRY_CT=0
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
TIMEZONE=-28
WebDAV=1
Post Reply Post Reply
I see you have added WebDAV. You normally don't need it if you are going to use FlashPAP. If you plan on using it, you need to set it to a value of 2.

The first test is to write the CONFIG file to the card, save it, then open it back up, just to see if the password (APPNETWORKKEY) is all asterisks. You will not need to change anything or save it, if the password has been changed to asterisks.

Keep us posted!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
WEB DAV came from what Guy sent me.

No luck Sad  password is NOT asterisks

Could any of this possibly be because I'm using a USB card reader?   New computer only has Micro SD slot.
Post Reply Post Reply
The card reader doesn't have anything to do with it. I use card readers all the time. Bummer! It is starting to look like you may have an expensive standard SD card. Oh-jeez

Holler, if I can be of any further help.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't think the reader would affect anything, but who knows?      At least it wasn't a new purchase, so only a slightly expensive SD card :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to say it again, make sure you wrote the new config to the SD_WLAN folder on the card and it is all caps CONFIG and make sure windows didn't add an extension to it. By default, windows would not show the txt extension.

If you are not seeing extensions whatever.txt on text files, then in File Explorer (windows key-E) click on View then click the Options button (not the down arrow under it) and when the Folder Options appears, click on the View tab in the popup and find "Hide extensions for known file types" and uncheck it. While there, select "Show hidden files, folders, or drives" if not already selected and then you can see the SD_WLAN folder which is normally hidden.

[Image: sa5AVwV.jpg]

If you see an extension after CONFIG just rename it to remove the . and the extension. I assume it would be .txt
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I see now your very first post mentioned the file extension. It’s very likely I hadn’t checked that before now. SMH.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,237 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,923 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 795 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  OSCAR won't connect to CMS50H Yoshuzimo 2 650 05-19-2023, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Yoshuzimo
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 494 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashAir card and changing SSID todivefor 12 1,096 03-28-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: todivefor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.